ABOUT THE ACADEMIC PLANNING UNIT
The academic planning unit of Kwara State College of Arabic & Islamic Legal Studies, Ilorin plays a crucial role in shaping the College's educational landscape, ensuring its offerings align with educational goals, industry demands, and the needs of students.
VISION: "To be a dynamic and innovative academic planning unit that drives the development of high-quality, relevant, and forward-thinking educational programmes, fostering excellence in teaching, learning, and research."
STRUCTURE OF THE ACADEMIC PLANNINGThe Academic Planning Unit is an integral part of the College and headed by a Director. The Academic Planning Unit of the College is currently headed by Kamaldeen Sofiyullahi Kamaldeen.
- Painting of the Directorate of Students’ Affairs Building: courtesy of the 2023 Entrepreneurship Students & Ilorin Emirate Students Union
- Painting of the School of Law: courtesy of the Law Students’ Association
- Painting of the DAPEQA/CDPP building: courtesy of the Honourable Grand Kadi Shari’ah Court of Appeal. Hon Justice Abdullateef Kamaldeen
- Painting of the Directorate of College Examinations: courtesy of Students’ Union Board
- Interior Decoration of the office of the Director, Directorate of Students’ Affairs: courtesy of the 2023 Entrepreneurship Students
Imam-Nafiu Abdulwahab Kayode
Entrepreneurship Desk Officer
Ismail Abdulwaheed Toyin
Raliat Y. Bamigboye
Principal Executive Officer
Imam-Nafiu Abdulwahab KayodePlanning Officer
Azeez AkeemEntrepreneurship Desk Officer
Ismail Abdulwaheed ToyinConfidential Secretary
Raliat Y. BamigboyePrincipal Executive Officer
DAPEQA Contact Information:
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: DAPEQA Building, Kwara State CAILS, Ilorin